Friday, June 26, 2009

New Blogs

This week I've discovered some new blogs that talk about the things that I love to read about, such as a new stationery store, keeping a journal or finding the perfect pen.

Sara has a journal blog which she calls the Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Twenty-something DIYer. She has a lot of graphics, drawings and pictures in her journal which I really like. Her May 27, 2009 entry, Journal Freedom, is very appealing. She journals in a notebook and then includes pictures of the notebook in her blog.

Also, new to me is Parcel Post. I love the name and design of the blog. Audrey and her husband have two stores. One is Urbanic Paper Boutique (Don't you love the name of that? Me too!) and neighborhood. One of my favorite blog entries for Audrey is Post No. 164 Paper Basics (June 4, 2009). Lovely.

And, finally, for the pen enthusiast, please check out An Inkophile's Blog which discusses subjects such as fountain pens, ink, paper and more. Pure Joy! There are a ton of links to pen blogs and stores and much more. I will visit this site again to check out the links from other pen and paper enthusiasts.

4 comments:

Okami said...

Some great blogs here that I haven't seen before, will have to check them out.

Hope | Paper Relics said...

Wonderful links - I knew of some, but love to find new ones to explore!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Thank you!

'Dear you,' blog

Sara said...

Thank you for the mention :)