Friday, May 13, 2011

National Stationery Show Preparation


This week I will be attending my fifth National StationeryShow. I am just as excited this year as I have been every year I’ve gone. For the pen and paper lover, this is the trade show to attend.
It’ s great to walk the show aisles and see eye candy and functional, whimsical, practical, colorful stationery, cards, notebooks and office supplies and much more.


I’ve met some great people at the NSS including some of the original sponsors of the Letters & Journals monthly giveaway:
Christy at Regreet
Karen at Exaclair

 Currently I’m working on the print magazine of the premiere edition of Letters & Journals and will be looking for potential advertisers. Soon I will have pricing information posted on the website.  Print advertising rates will start at $200. More info to come on that!

No comments: