Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monthly Newsletter Update

The monthly e-newsletter will now be a bi-monthly newsletter. I've always managed Letters & Journals on the side while I work a full-time day job. I've recently switched jobs, which I'm totally excited about, however, my new job is taking a lot more of my time than my previous one. Everything else will continue as before - weekly blog updates, the monthly stationery giveaway and the miscellaneous contests.
Letters & Journals E-Newsletter Logo
I have some super contest ideas that I'm excited to implement. One of them involves me getting mail...from you. Hopefully, you'll want to participate. More info to follow in the Sept/Oct newsletter that will be out in mid-October. Here's one of the prizes.
If you're already signed up for the newsletter- Thank you! If you're not signed up, but would like to, you can click here. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: