Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Stationery Purchase

What joy to find a new gift store that carries a wonderful selection of paper goodness. Last week I visited Truly... in White Bear Lake, MN and bought these few items.

This autumnal themed notecard was created by Becca Stadtlander and will be hard to part with as I'm so drawn to the image and the colors, especially in Minnesota at this time of year. But life is too short to hang onto these things, so send it on I must.
Most of you probably know that I'm of the notion that you absolutely cannot have too many notebooks, so I purchased this Moleskin which was decorated with 'Discover' and the three flowers you see illustrated. This cover inspires me to do my own artwork on some of my other plain notebooks. We'll see.
 These are the lined pages inside the Discover notebook. Still blank, but not for long.
 
The next item came tucked inside the 'Discover' notebook- a simply designed, whimsical bookmark. I love it!
 
The final item is a craft book published by Hello Lucky called Handmade Hellos. This inspiring book is filled with ideas, illustrations and templates to make my own greeting cards or other fun mail. 
I think it's time for me to go and get busy making some original fun mail.

No comments: