Friday, November 11, 2011

Misty's Mailbox Sketch

Imagine my delight to find this wonderful black & white illustration in my mailbox last week! Signed by the illustrator (and blogger) Miss Misty Davis from Confessions of a Pen Thief, this piece of art measures 8.5 x 11. Here you can read her post where she blogged about her talented mailbox sketch!

How lucky am I to be the recipient of such lovely postal image? I'm on the hunt now for the perfect frame so that I can hang this on my office wall.

I must admit that it's been a joy to find all of the mail in my new PO Box since I did two (that's right- TWO) promotional contests in the Sept/Oct newsletter. One has ended and I'll be announcing that winner this weekend. The Mailbox Contest goes until Nov. 23, 2011. Hurry! There's still time.

Thanks, Misty! You've definitely earned an extra ticket in this drawing. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Very nice!!! You must have had a very happy mail box the day that arrived.