Saturday, May 19, 2018

Getting Ready for the National Stationery Show 2018

The National Stationery Show (NSS) is held every May in New York City and this year, for the first time since 2011, I will be attending.
This annual trade show showcases product and trends from 750 vendors/booths to over 8,000 visitors, mostly store owners and product buyers.
Years ago I visited the Rifle Paper Co at the show when they were just starting out. Now, I see their product everywhere, including this lovely postage stamp that was released earlier this year and was designed by Anna Bond (co-owner and founder of the Rifle Paper Co) for the USPS.

I wonder what treasures I'll find this year? I plan to take lots of pictures and maybe some video and will share all when I return from the show next week.

Stay tuned.

No comments: