Thursday, June 18, 2009

Magazine Update

Daisy Mae Design has been busy! I started reviewing potential flags (logo/branding) of the magazine this week. It's very exciting trying to bring together what's in my mind- as I envision this book like quarterly magazine- with the reality of what's available outside of my mind. I also want to find the balance between current trends and classic styles.

Letters & Journals will contain articles on all kinds of writing related products and activities:

Letters Today/Yesterday
Different types of Journals- Art, Nature, Family, Historic, Blogs
Love of Pens and Notebooks
Mail Art
Best Stationery Stores in the area
Profiles of Artists who have created their own card/stationery line
Penpals
Postcards
Stamps
Reader's Desk/Writing Area (send in your photos and tell us about it)

So many subjects related to the same thing- writing and sharing. If you come across articles that you think may be right for the magazine, please share that info to the comments section on this blog or forward them to me at jackieflaherty@yahoo.com. THANK YOU! And thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so excited that this is moving forward! As a freelance writer, I hope I get an opportunity to contribute.