Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pens & Notebooks

I love the internet! How else can a person so easily find others who share their same interest? I love pens and notebooks. The feel of a generously inked fine point pen over smooth paper...heaven. Pictured here is a stack of my current notebook/day planner stash.

And here are some blogs I've recently discovered who pontificate splendidly on the pleasures of ink and paper.

Future: Nostalgic, a pen lover from the UK, writes about a great pen find in this particular post. I found him on Twitter (@futurenostalgic).

Unposted was also found on Twitter (@nrepose) and also writes about pens, notebooks and other miscellany. Both of these blogs have wonderful links to many other like-minded blogs, some of which are listed below.

Pen Chronicles
Pen Addict
Pen Archives
Everyday Correspondence
Whatever
Viva Snailmail

What's wonderful is that each of these blogs list other blogs of likemindedness (is that a word? Well, I think it should be if it's not).

3 comments:

Sam said...

Thanks for the mention in your post.

I love your blog BTW! :)

James said...

Thanks for the mention on your blog. I can't wait to subscribe to Letters & Journals when it goes to print!

James
http://www.everydaycorrespondence.com

Jackie said...

oh!!!!! how i love pens and notebooks!!!! i thought i was the only one!!!!