Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Preparing for the National Stationery Show

The National Stationery Show (NSS) starts this Sunday! I'm so excited to be going again this year. My main objectives are to find story ideas and new products to share, find potential advertisers as well as stationery stores who would like to carry the magazine, and meet others in the industry and share their enthusiasm for our collective passion- pen, ink, paper, cards, mail, notebooks, journals and more. I have a checklist of items that I am bringing which includes:
  • Business Cards
  • Magazine Prototype
  • Postcards featuring the prototype cover
  • Stamps for mailing postcards
  • Extra suitcase for all of the goodies (information packets, samples, catalogs)
  • Camera
  • Good walking shoes
  • List of fun tourist things to do
  • Notebook for ideas and business cards 
  • Appointment calendar to make sure I keep the appointments I have set up
Wish me luck! Hopefully, I will see some of you there!
(Photo: Paper Patisserie in St. Paul, MN)

2 comments:

Peter Hopkins said...

Hi Jackie:

Make sure you stop by the Crane booth so we can update each other. Peter

Jackie Flaherty said...

Hi Peter,

Yes, I will plan on it!

Thanks.
Jackie