Monday, May 21, 2012

Letter Links

Looking to write a letter or read about others' correspondence activities? Check out some of these blogs for interesting, curious, letter lovers like yourself.
Olive at Billions and Billions
Susan Branch (Illustrator) Letter Writing as an Art
Tara at The Elevated Envelope
Julie with her Penpal of the Week
Courtney at The Pen Pal Project
365 Letters blog post about Letters in the News
And finally, a short blog entry by Helen Martin, an poetic writer describing her history of receiving letters:
 As well as print magazines – my heart goes boom – I adore the beauty that is letters, parcels and packages. Since leaving university years ago, when one of my best lady friends and I were separated by hills, rivers, mountains and the M25, we have corresponded an awful lot through the medium of post. With absolutely no word of a warning, a parcel full of ripped out bits of magazines, postcards, a letter, some highly desired make up, a haircut proposal and glitter would turn up c/o my postie and upon opening, spill out in a magic flurry of thoughtfulness and loveliness.
There you have it. My letter writing links recommendations. I know there are more out there. What are yours?

No comments: