Twitter & the National Stationery ShowFor those of you on Twitter, you can find and follow the tweets by searching for #stationeryshow or #nss or following @stationeryshow. For specific events like the National Stationery Show, spending time on Twitter will open up a world of people out there who share your interest. If you're new to Twitter, here is all you need to do. Even without an account, you can:
1. Go to Twitter.com
2. Put #NSS or #Stationeryshow in the SEARCH box
3. Read posts by those who show up in the timeline
4. Click on websites of the people or companies that interest you
If you like what you see then I recommend that you set up a Twitter account so that you can follow all of the people you're finding on Twitter who interest you. Once you set up an account, you can start following people.
2. Click on their followers
3. Start reading descriptions and tweets and click on FOLLOW for any people/companies you like
4. Soon you'll have a list of people you're following and the great thing is as you find really interesting people, you can follow who they follow or who follows them. Warning: this is a rabbit hole, much like Pinterest, and can take you hours to resurface
5. Some of them will start following you back so I recommend for you to add a description to yourself mentioning the topics you like or the traits about yourself you want people to know (chocolate lover, mom to 4, hockey enthusiast - you get the picture).