Saturday, February 18, 2017

February is International Correspondence Writing Month (InCoWriMo)

A letter a day for 28 days. Welcome to February and the month of InCoWriMo (International Correspondence Writing Month).

 I began preparing for the challenge back in January by creating a list of people to write to. I have my  usual suspects (friends, relatives, pen pals) and I occasionally participate with SendSomething.net and Swapbot.com. Then I spent some time on creating a list of people to write to- authors, actors, politicians, singers - you get the idea. 
Here's the calendar I'm using to track my outgoing mail. Someone shared it online and now I can't find who that was. If I do, I will add a link later.
There is also a contest going on this month at the InCoWriMo website where one lucky winner will win a glass fountain pen! I sent in my entry last week (looks like I forgot to update my calendar above with that mailing).
Here's to a full and happy mailbox! Good Luck!

No comments: