Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Typewritten Note

Some of you asked to see what the cursive font looks like on my new typewriter. I typed up a small sample, but the ribbon is not very fresh so the words are faint. I have joined a typewriter group on yahoo to learn a little bit more about this hobby and to decide if I want to invest in buying a new ribbon (probably) and learn how to install it properly (hopefully). We shall see.


Thanks for your lovely comments. It's so nice to share with others who appreciate the fascination with they typed and written word.

You can click on the image to make it larger if you are having a hard time reading the words.

2 comments:

Barb Smith said...

That has to be the most awesome font EVER! I love it and you are one lucky girl.
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Anonymous said...

That is so cool - thanks for the examplE! :)