Friday, November 28, 2014

Putting Pen to Paper

My notebook of choice these days is a Clairefontaine wire notebook (8.25 x 11.75) which has colored pages, tabbed sections and graph paper. But my favorite feature of this confection of stationery delight is the easy flowing smoothness of my writing experience. I especially enjoy using the Uniball Jetstream, which has a generous flow of ink without smudging or bleeding.
Below is a photo of the Uniball Jetstream on top of my current To Do List. Usually, I prefer a fine point pen with a generous ink flow, but with this pen, I actually like the bold point. Who knew?

 There's an excellent review of the Uniball Jetstream if you're not familiar with it.

I found this notebook in St. Paul, MN at a gift shop and paper store called The Paper Patisserie. They have a small selection of pens and notebooks and note cards.

What's your experience with Clairefontaine?




2 comments:

Jan said...

I used to buy Clairfontaine in a local stationers and loved it. But since we've moved to another part of the state I have yet to find it. Right now I'm "making do" with Moleskine cahier journals, which are okay but the paper isn't as nice.

inknik0400 said...

HP has taken their preferred of the printer to the subsequent degree with the brand new range of PhotoSmart printers. As the HP PhotoSmart printers are perfect for printing best snap shots for home or the commercial enterprise environment.