Monday, November 2, 2009

Contest Winners!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on my October 26 post with ideas for Letters & Journals! What awesome suggestions! Some I had already considered because they were things I was interested in, and it's great to know that others are interested also. A lot of the others were new, so I was glad to hear them.

Here is the list of winners. I will also contact them individually to see what their prize choice is. This is my first contest and I'm realizing now that it might be time consuming to hear from each person and go to the next, so I would definitely organize more tightly next time.
1. Passion
2. Lightmintypfunks
3. James
4. Curbside Annie
5. School Supplies Sleuth
6. James

If you read this before I get around to sending the emails, please just leave a comment or semd me an email (jackieflaherty (at) yahoo (dot) com with your choice, and when it gets to your prize (if it's still available) then that is what I will send.

For choosing each winner, I listed each of the entries as they came in and numbered them in order. Then I created 39 numbers and just started drawing.

Thanks again! I loved reading the ideas and getting excited all over again for this magazine to become a reality. Finding/defining the audience has been one of the challenges of the magazine endeavor, so I'm happy to be interacting with like-minded people who would also like to see/read/enjoy Letters & Journals magazine.

1 comment:

Jackie Flaherty said...

Hello lightmintypfunks,

You did not leave your email address and I'm having a hard time finding a way to contact you. You won second place in the contest and have a choice of the 5 remaining prizes. I'm waiting to hear back from Passions, who I emailed this morning for her first choice.

Can you tell me your first couple choices? This way, when I hear from Passions, I will have your choice ready to go.

Thanks!
Jackie