Sunday, December 6, 2009

russell + hazel Store (School and Office Supplies)

On a recent shopping expedition in Minneapolis I visited the russell + hazel flagship store for school and office supplies. What a fun (and dangerous) place for a stationery addict (Yes, I'll admit it. I can't help myself). The back of this store includes a work area that is wide open and inviting and looks like part of the store.

The russell + hazel products are known for having a contemporary design and color and also for adding some pizzaz to the product line. You can see for yourself by going here or here or here.

The russell + hazel brand is carried at other stores in addition to their own and you can also order online. Visit here for a list of stationery stores that carries their products.

What did I get, you ask? A planner, some filler for the planner and a few pens. For the curious I will post pictures and a review in my next blog update.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You're right, these kinds of stores are dangerous places for people like us!

Unknown said...

I would have obliged if you would have quoted the rough price for the office stationary. I know an online retailer www.discount-office-needs.co.uk that offers stationary products at really great discounts.