Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introducing the Letters & Journals Badge

Letters & Journals is proud to introduce its very first badge! I've been seeing these more frequently on other sites and decided it would be good for us to get out there too.  If anyone wants to include this on their blog or website in place of the link that might be there now, please feel free to grab the code from the website on the right hand side of the page.
Any preference for the jagged paper edge above or the square badge as shown below?

Please let me know if you put this on your site so that I can see how it looks and send you a proper Thank You.

2 comments:

Judy H said...

I added it to my blog. I like the ripped paper one the best.

http://knottyneedle.blogspot.com/

Jackie Flaherty said...

Thanks, Judy! I appreciate it. Love your website!