Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 1 at the National Stationery Show

Just a quick post to tell you that I'm at the National Stationery Show (NSS) and that it is lovely, just as it is every year! I have some issues with my camera, so will need to use my iPhone for more of the blogging posts on this trip. Unfortunately, I didn't know that today, so only took one pic with my iPhone.
Each year I continue to meet new and established owners of companies who had a dream and are pursuing what makes them happy. This makes me happy as that is what Letters & Journals is all about.

Some of the super friendly people I met today include:
Tara at Gratitude Designs (cards and journals)
Jode at Plymouth Card Company
Nathan at Rifle Paper Company (current L&J giveaway sponsor)
Stacey at SE Hagerman Designs  (current L&J giveaway sponsor)
Carin at Compendium Inc
Nancy and Clay at Jot2Jot

There are more but I will add them at another time when I can include the proper photos.

Stay tuned for Day 2 at the National Stationery Show tomorrow! I will definitely have more pictures to share then.

No comments: