Wednesday, April 4, 2018

9th Anniversary of Letters & Journals Blog

Today, Letters & Journals is celebrating nine years of blogging! Wow! I've been working on this magazine concept for years which is why I started the blog in the first place.
It's taking me much longer than I would have imagined to get this off the ground, but I haven't given up. I still envision an interactive website with a print edition of a magazine that:

  * Comes out 1-2 times per year (eventually 3-4)
  * Is 80-100 pages in length
  * Filled with articles all about Mail, Journals, Planners and so much more
  * Features stationery stores in different cities
  * Features events and promotions going on around the country
  * Contests and giveaways

The new website is scheduled for launch this summer with Issue #1 of Letters & Journals planned for summer 2019.

What would you like to see in the magazine?

6 comments:

Anne said...

Glad you are still pursuing this! Keep at it, it's great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on moving forward I would suggest a "where to find" Penpals. LEX would be a great source to note. After all we to have a reason to use our lovely papers. Pen reviews, fountain pen reviews. How to make envelopes

thank you

Hester

DogMomto4 said...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MAGAZINE TOO.

Jackie Flaherty said...

Thanks, Kathy! Nice to hear from you.

Maria said...

I'm so glad to see you haven't given up on this. I remember the first time I read about your plans for this magazine, and have kept on hoping it would become reality sooner or later. :)

Jackie Flaherty said...

Thanks, Maria! Yes, it's been a labor or love and I am determined to keep going on this as I think there are many that feel the way you do. thank you!