Thursday, May 31, 2018

Highlights from the National Stationery Show 2018

The 2018 National Stationery Show was a fabulous showcase of so much stationery goodness! Booth after booth offered eye-catching displays and products as well as having super-friendly and passionate people.

 This pictures were from the Sakura of America booth. My favorite is the seahorse stationery!
Who doesn't love beautiful quality lined envelopes?
All in a lovely stationery set.
The images below are from the Lily & Val booth. I fell in love with these prints of store front images. Aren't they gorgeous?
I love them so much I can't pick a favorite.
The only thing missing is a storefront image of a bookstore.
This lovely Keepsake Kitchen Diary from Lily & Val is a combination cookbook, journal and scrapbook. There is so much inside there that it would be best to watch the video on this page of their website.
 This is just a portion of what I saw at the 2018 NSS. More to come in future blogs.


No comments: