Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Letter Enclosed Stamp

I enjoy decorating my envelopes when I send a letter and I think most people like to receive envelopes that have been decorated - I know I do! Recently I've been using this lovely "Letter Enclosed" stamp that I purchased at the Well-Appointed Desk shop (online).
You can see how the stamped image appears in the images below.
Every other month or so I send mail to "Donate a Letter" which is part of "From Me to You", an organization that delivers these letters (and others they collect) to cancer patients.
If any of you would like to receive a note card or short letter, you are welcome to either comment with your mailing address to this blog post, or send me a card/letter/postcard with your request to the address at the bottom of this post. I will plan to use this lovely stamp on each one. and will max my sent responses at 100 or until September 1, 2018, whichever comes first.

Jackie Flaherty
Letters & Journals
PO Box 120052
St Paul, MN 55112

Making the world a kinder, gentler place, one letter at a time.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love this stamp, and thank you for sharing the website!

Mrs. Duffy said...

I would love Jackie mail!

Mrs. Duffy
P.O. Box 196
Kingsburg, CA 93631

I also like your slogan: "Making the world a kinder, gentler place, one letter at a time." I wish I had thought of that.

Pallavi karthi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alphawoman said...

Love your Twitter handle and your web site. I found the most wonderful notebook at the University of Kentucky bookstore. I tried to find another a year or so later and no dice!! Do you use moleskines? I have carried one in my purse for years.

Jackie Flaherty said...

I do use Moleskins, although not exclusively. So many notebooks, so little time. Sorry to hear you weren't able to find your same notebook. I know that sad feeling when what you want isn't there.