Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Stationery

I received this lovely stationery from Julie at We've Got Paper. Julie has a blog and an Etsy shop where she sells her unique selection of stationery.

I love finding and collecting different kinds of stationery. I have a box filled with an assortment of old and new papers that I've accumulated over the years.

This was my first purchase from Julie and she was generous with sending some unexpected extras; cute notepaper, lots of stickers, 3 postcards.

Julie is sponsoring a giveaway of some her product if you visit her site and leave a comment. Here is a link that tells you about the contest. But hurry, the contest ends on Oct. 14, 2009.

2 comments:

The Missive Maven said...

Thanks for the tip! I have loved her stuff on etsy for a while now, and of course I entered the contest. :-)

James said...

Thanks for the heads up! It seems that a lot of folks found their way over to the We've Got Paper contest through the link on this blog.