Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sytlish Blogger Award

Journaling Journeys has awarded Letters & Journals with the Stylish Blogger Award! 
Wow, our first award! Thanks, Shaynie!
Here's what you gotta do:
1. Thanks and link back to the blogger who passed this award onto you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award other recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
 
7 Things about myself
 
1. I love to read and usually have 2-3 books going at the same time
2. I love England- the history, the landscape, the culture
3. I love to visit book stores and paper stores
4. I love to doodle and have bought drawing books to improve my doodlings
5. I'm from North Dakota
6. I worked in a bookstore (surprise) for 10 years
7. I have more blank notebooks than I know what to do with

I award Julie at Whatever.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay, I'm confused.. Who wrote they like doodling and has bought books to improve their doodling?? I was interested to know what books about doodling they bought.:)

Jackie Flaherty said...

Cindy,
Hi! Here are a few books I've found. Also, when I find pictures I think I would like to learn (usually easy ones) then I will copy them and keep them in my day planner for practice when I have a spare few minutes.

Pocket Doodles for Girls ($10)
How to Draw Anything ($7)
Dare to Doodle ($6)
Klutz Drawing for the Artistically Undiscovered (love the title- $20)