Sunday, April 17, 2011

Natonal Stationery Show 2011

I have been busy making plans to attend the National Stationery Show (NSS) in New York May 15-18, 2011. This will be the fourth time I've attended and I'm just as excited as ever.
 I'm already made up the outline of an itinerary with some highlights of events that I know I will be attending. These include:
  • Going to the Opening Night Party at Battery Park on Saturday night.
  • Attending the Future Conference on Sunday morning where I will get to hear Seth Godin. The theme for this year's conference is 'Put it on Paper: The Importance of Pen and Ink in the Digital Age.'
  • Meeting other Twitter friends at the Tweet n’ Greet that NSS is hosting this year. Twitter has been great to meet other show goers 
Last year I met some of the first sponsors to the monthly stationery giveaway at Letters & Journals. They had no idea what kind of return they would get for their investment, yet they took a chance. These include:

Christy at Regreet
Mark at Ecojot

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I like the flying wish paper, it is so cool !




Friendship Letters