Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Letters & Journals Website

The Letters & Journals website is scheduled to launch this May. I hope to have a preview of it in a few weeks. The plan is to use the website to build interest in the print magazine by offering new and interesting articles, links to pertinent stories on the web, lists of stationery stores by name and by state, store reviews, product reviews, information on workshops and retreats.

I think the most difficult part has been curbing my enthusiasm for all the things I want the website to be and do. In order to launch on time, we may most likely have to delay some of the features I want the site to have. But we'll continue to add new features and functionality even after we launch, so it will just be a matter of time.

I'm still looking for story submissions, article ideas, workshop information and other suggestions. Feel free to email me or leave a comment.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It's exciting to see all this unfold!