Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 2 at the National Stationery Show

Day 2 at the NSS was fabulous! I met some more fantastic artists/business owners. Hello! Lucky (twitter name @helloluckycards), Two Trick Pony (twitter name @carriepony), Emma J Cards (twitter name @emmajcards) and Mary Ellen from M. Ellen Designs.

There is so much eye candy at the show it is difficult to keep your head from spinning. Today I did a walk of the length of the show to get a sense of how many booths/aisles there were. It was incredible! I don't know that there's a way to get to all of them. But what am I missing if I don't? I hate to think...

In addition to meeting all of these great people, it's enjoyable to see the wonderful and innovative designs of some of the booths. I did not have my camera with me today, so had to rely on my phone camera and many of this pictures I took were not very good quality. Will try to do better today.

There has been a lot of positive reception to my magazine, Letters & Journals - a quarterly magazine on letter writing and journal writing. Of course, I am talking to a lot of people who would call themselves paper enthusiasts, a key market to this kind of publication.
More updtates to come. Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: