Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 3 at the National Stationery Show

What a busy crazy week it has been! We walk around the show and my feet get tired. We walk around the city and my feet get tired. I am beat! But it has been fun and worth every aching muscle.

On Day 3 I did not spend as much time at the show. My husband, Joe, and I had touristy plans for the city. But I did meet some more exhibitors and got some great pictures. When I get home and I have more time, I will add photos to flickr so that you can see more than the few I am putting on here.

This cute pooch was at the Hooray for the Underdog booth which makes and sells cards (and other products such as notepads) featuring great pictures of rescue animals. These cards were gorgeous and for a cause that is dear to my heart- animals. Every day I visit http://www.animalrescuesite.com/ and click on the link to help the animals. Please check it out if you have not heard of it.

No comments: