Saturday, May 2, 2009

Magazine Update

April was an exciting month for progress on the magazine. I met with a magazine consultant and interviewed 2 potential graphic designers to create the logo and the brand for the magazine. I signed up for the National Stationery Show in New York that takes place later this month and I also signed up for the MMPA's (Minnesota Magazine Periodicals Association) 1 day conference also in May.

I started this blog in April and am pleased to see people finding it through searches, twitter, word of mouth.

I am working on creating a survey for potential advertisers (stationery designers and store owners, gift shop owners, pen companies, etc) on Survey Monkey which has free and paid surveys. I should be finished with the survey in the next week. I will also do one for letter writers and journalers as I think it would be beneficial to get their input as well.

No comments: