Thursday, May 14, 2009

Looking for People to Help Take a Quick Survey

This post is about the three surveys I created. One is for letter writers. One is for journal writers. And one is for stationery store owners and/or designers. Each survey is only 10 questions long and should take no more than 5-10 minutes of your time.

I'm really looking for some feedback on these hobbies and how the magazine Letters & Journals can be designed to appeal to these groups of people. Any help and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

The link to all of the surveys can be found here. Please take just a few minutes to complete any of the surveys that appeal to you. And I would also request, if you can, to forward this information to any and all of your friends, relatives, acquaintances, coworkers, etc. to have them take it too. Or, if you have blog that this would relate to, please feel free to link to the surveys from there. I will definitely return the favor! Thanks to all who can help!!!

I know your time is valuable, so I tried to make the surveys short and sweet, but left room for you to add your suggestions if you feel inclined to do so. Thank you.

Now I am off to pack for National Stationery Show. I plan to visit as many booths as possible, take lots of pictures and do some sightseeing while we are in NYC. And, of course, blog about it all.

No comments: