Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 4 at the National Stationery Show

Today's NSS show only went from 9-12 and it seemed much less trafficked than the other 3 days. I think a lot of people got their buying/visiting done in the first 3 days. The buses ran slower today and the waits were longer for them. I would not plan to go on the last day again. Also, I felt that a lot of the exhibitors who I visited were disappointed because I wasn't a buyer looking to put their product in my store.

I met fellow twitterer @JackiPaper at her gorgeously designed booth as shown in the photo. Jacki won the Think Green Award for one of her cool products (recycled fortune teller greeting cards). You can read about all of the awards here. Way to go Jacki! So nice to meet you. Jacki's web site is www.jackipaper.com.

Overall the show was a lot of fun. Met some wonderful new people and made a lot of contacts for potential advertisers for the magazine when that time comes in about a year from now. So much yet to do.

1 comment:

nina said...

happy to see that your vision became a reality... and right on schedule!
love the new site!